| CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We call for submissions of already published papers between 2020 and 2021 specially in top impact factor journals such as PAMI, IJCV, TIP or highly ranked conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, Eurographics, SIGGRAPH. Selection of abstracts will be based on impact, quality and a balanced presence of all Catalan academic institutions.
Accepted abstracts will be presented in an online Poster Sesion during ACMCV’21 event. For each of them a set of links to diverse versions of the work will be offered, such as videos, pdf versions, pdf poster, and a meeting online room to chat with the author. Authors will be asked to announce a slot of time when they plan to be present at the assigned room.
With this session we pursuit authors to explain their work to a local audience. The selected abstracts will gather the most relevant results of the Catalan computer vision community.
The Technical Committee will invite the best submitted works to be presented in a live Spotlight Session after the keynote talk. In this session the authors will have some minutes to present their work to the ACMCV audience.
➡ All submissions will be handled electronically via this form.
- Submission deadline: September 17th,
- Registration deadline: September 20th
- Submitted Works must be already published in peer-review publications.
- Authors agree that if the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors will register for the conference (free cost) and will provide a time slot to be present at the online meeting room set organization.
- In order to attend ACMCV’21, all the attendees (whether presenters of posters or not) must register for the event via this link.
- We encourage the authors to provide links to different formats explaining the submitted work, like: an Open Access pdf version of the work, a video, a pdf poster, or any other multimedia document that helps to disseminate the work content.
- Authors allow the ACMCV organization to share on the event website all the materials submitted in the form (links, videos, presentations, etc.)