Computer Vision has become a worldwide mainstream research area. Catalonia has an extensive community in the field since most of Catalan universities have research groups dedicated to its study and many small and large companies are leading the development of products using these technologies. The aim of this meeting is threefold:
- To strengthen the Catalan academic and industrial computer vision network.
- To disseminate within the community the most relevant works in that network that have already been published abroad.
- To allow students from the Master in CV (MCV) meet with members of the Catalan CV community and prospective employers.
Dates & Venue:
- ACMCV 2014: September 16th, 2014
- Venue: Computer Vision Center, UAB Campus
- 9:00 h: Reception & Registration
- 9:00 -14:00 h: Master Thesis Presentations
- 9:00 -14:00 h: Poster Session
- 9:00 -14:00 h: CVC Demos
- 14:00 h: Awards & Closing
- 14:15 h: Lunch Time
- Mastes Thesis Defences | Schedule
- Poster session & papers submission | List of papers presented
- ACMCV 2014 Program | Download the program
- ACMCV 2014 Booklet | Download the book